As an Insurance Adviser, my role is to provide you with advice on life, health and/or disability insurance matters and products that may be suitable for you. I will meet with you as agreed to review your financial products and discuss any important changes. Any information you provide me with will be used to assess your requirements, taking into account suitability of products based on your risk profile, individual needs and financial circumstances.
Confidentiality & Privacy
What can you expect from me, as an Insurance Adviser?
- Guidance in completing any paperwork for the life, health and/or disability products you select.
- Compliance with all applicable laws relating to the financial advice I provide you.
- Confidentiality in regard to all information you provide me with unless I am required by law to disclose it or you give me authority to do so.
- Periodic offers to review your insurance needs and assistance at claim time.
What do I expect from you?
- Upfront and accurate disclosure – don’t forget to give me any information that is known to you or that you think could be relevant to my assessment of your needs and any subsequent application. Without accurate information, I won’t be able to provide you with advice that is well suited to your needs.
- It is also important that you keep me updated if and when your circumstances change – so I can make sure your products remain well-suited to meet your changing needs. Examples include: change of address, change in your occupation, change in your number of dependants etc.
- Don’t forget that you are responsible for the accuracy of any documents relating to your application
- I cannot sign any documents on your behalf.