01 Dec 2021
Dave Davidson is no stranger to risk. Back in 1996 he even went to a music festival at his local park (with his parents, obviously). Now a father himself, nothing is more important to him than the welfare of his family and he works hard to increase his peace of mind at every turn.
Says Mrs Davidson, “Dave is a protective soul. The children do cringe when their friends see them out for walks in high vis gear, but they know it comes from a good place.”
No wonder then, that when Mr Davidson heard about insurance from Cigna that could help him protect his income and provide for his family if something happened to him, he jumped at it.
A stickler for precision, Dave called his Financial Adviser immediately, to find out how to talk about how he could match his protection to his family’s exact needs and circumstances.
Mr Davidson reports that he now sleeps significantly easier at night (provided he’s conducted a full security check and the laser protection system has been enabled).
To find out more about how you can protect you and your family with the right insurance cover visit cigna.co.nz/advice
- Upcoming changes to our underlying premium rates – what you need to know August 2022
- Latest changes to our advice-based covers – an update from David Haak
- Enhancements to our Advice covers – August 2022
- Celebrating our newly-awarded 5-Star BPM
- Get to know you – David Hadley, Business Performance Manager
- Cigna New Zealand Financial Strength Ratings upgraded by A.M. Best