Media Release - Cigna Insurance Launches New Brand Campaign – Life Is Beautiful
Cigna Insurance launches a refreshed and modern brand campaign, which it hopes will resonate with younger New Zealanders during key life stage moments.
“Life is made up of a series of changes, through choices or chance – and sometimes we don’t get to choose the pathway we take,” Head of Marketing Suzanne de Geus says.
“This new campaign is about celebrating life, all of life, no matter where it takes you. As changes happen, life insurance becomes more important to get sorted, so you can make sure the ones you love are protected and then get on with living a happy life full of the things you love.”
This year marks Cigna’s 100th year of operation in New Zealand and this new campaign gets Kiwis to celebrate life, with full peace of mind that Cigna has their back.
This fully integrated campaign was a collaborative effort between Cigna and its agencies Y&R Wellington, Uprise Digital, OMD, BrandWorld and production company Eight.
“It was a great opportunity to re-frame the Cigna brand, and talk to a new generation of Kiwis who aren’t necessarily following the same pathways as their parents in life.” says Kim Pick, Y&R Executive Creative Director.”
The new ads becomes live online, on television and in cinemas across the country from today.
- Cigna New Zealand strengthens its country-wide support for Advisers
- Cigna New Zealand announces double appointment to its Board
- Cigna continues to build momentum with more product and service enhancements
- COVID-19 dents confidence in Kiwi’s financial well-being
- Cigna New Zealand appoints David Haak as GM - Distribution
- Cigna announces multi-benefit discount on new policies