Media Release: Cigna Announce Sponsorship Of The Food Show Healthy Hub
Cigna is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the Healthy Hub at The Food Show in Wellington and Auckland. The Cigna Healthy Hub gathers health-giving, fitness-promoting, wellness-enhancing products and services all in one place, so those looking for healthy alternatives are able to find them more easily at the show.
Cigna CEO, Lance Walker says “We are really looking forward to being a part of these shows as they are a great opportunity for us to support Kiwis to improve their health and wellbeing”.
As well as the naming sponsorship, Cigna will be at each of the events to provide visitors with an opportunity of a free Wellness Check-up, plus there is a great competition to enter.
More than 30% of show visitors attend The Food Show with an interest in health, wellbeing and diet products, and that equates to more than 17,000 people seeking out healthy options. “The Healthy Hub at The Food Show is a growing feature and we are very excited to have Cigna on board” says Dona White, CEO of North Port Events.
The Food Show is a one of a kind culinary event in New Zealand, where foodies go to stock up on the best food, beverages and kitchen equipment and explore show features.
20-22 May, Westpac Stadium, Wellington.
28-31 July, ASB Showgrounds, Auckland.
Tickets are available at www.foodshow.co.nz
- Cigna New Zealand strengthens its country-wide support for Advisers
- Cigna New Zealand announces double appointment to its Board
- Cigna continues to build momentum with more product and service enhancements
- COVID-19 dents confidence in Kiwi’s financial well-being
- Cigna New Zealand appoints David Haak as GM - Distribution
- Cigna announces multi-benefit discount on new policies