Cigna New Zealand appoints David Haak as GM - Distribution
Cigna New Zealand (Cigna) has announced the appointment of David Haak to the role of General Manager - Distribution.
An executive at Sovereign for over 20 years and at ASB group investments for five, David brings more than 30 years of experience in insurance and financial services to Cigna.
David will be responsible for leading our diverse distribution channels. This includes partnering and growing Cigna’s presence in the Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) channel, leading and strengthening our 20-year strategic partnership with ANZ New Zealand and expanding Cigna’s group insurance sales channel.
Cigna New Zealand Chief Executive Gail Costa says she is excited to have David join Cigna’s Leadership Team: “Our strategic focus is very much on ensuring that New Zealanders continue to have access to good financial advice, I’m looking forward to utilising David’s knowledge and experience as our company continues to deliver on its strategic priorities.
“David has a great passion for both the industry the financial well-being of New Zealanders and I look forward to working closely with someone of his calibre.”
David is excited to be stepping into his new role at Cigna. “It’s great to be part of an organisation that is focused on ensuring good outcomes for its customers and business partners. With its global backing and a talented, motivated team Cigna’s one to watch out for.”
David begins his new role on 5 October.
- Cigna New Zealand strengthens its country-wide support for Advisers
- Cigna New Zealand announces double appointment to its Board
- Cigna continues to build momentum with more product and service enhancements
- COVID-19 dents confidence in Kiwi’s financial well-being
- Cigna announces multi-benefit discount on new policies
- Cigna awards 2020 Actuarial Scholarship to top student