Achilles Athlete Goes 'Back To The Mountain' – Coast To Coast 2017
"You can limit your challenges or challenge your limits – I choose the later”.
Cigna was proud to support Richard achieve his personal goal to go back to the mountain and successfully complete the Mountain Run - a race that got the better of him two years ago.
Reflecting on running with Richard as an Achilles Guide, Lance Walker, Cigna CEO, says that being able to support and see him overcome immense challenges has been hugely inspirational.
“We are thrilled to have been able to support Richard go back and conquer that mountain! “It was a special moment being there as he crossed the finish line – the culmination of over two years of dedication and training,” says Lance Walker, CEO Cigna New Zealand.
Watch Richards extraordinary journey to get to the start line here, and read his story ‘Back to the Mountain – Disables kiwi determined to conquer Coast to Coast’ as published on Stuff, 7 February 2017.
Read Cigna announcement of its support to help Richard get ‘Back to the Mountain’.
- Cigna New Zealand strengthens its country-wide support for Advisers
- Cigna New Zealand announces double appointment to its Board
- Cigna continues to build momentum with more product and service enhancements
- COVID-19 dents confidence in Kiwi’s financial well-being
- Cigna New Zealand appoints David Haak as GM - Distribution
- Cigna announces multi-benefit discount on new policies