01 Feb 2022
Until 31 March 2022, Cigna New Zealand (Cigna) is offering up to $30,000 of free critical illness cover for two years to provide New Zealanders with more value from their insurance.
David Haak General Manager – Distribution says the offer is available to eligible customers who purchase or increase a minimum of $100,000 of Life Cover through an Independent Financial Adviser. They’ll then receive free critical illness cover of 10% of the Life Cover value, up to the value of $30,000.
“When the two years of free cover is up, customers will have the opportunity to easily renew to paid cover. If they choose to keep their cover, Advisers will receive full commission on the renewed business,” says David.
Following a positive response from Cigna’s recent Good things come in twos campaign and Christmas marketing toolkits, Cigna has once again made it easy for Advisers to share this special offer with their customers and build long-term relationships.
“We’ve developed another handy toolkit that has everything Advisers need to promote this offer to their customers on social media and via email during the campaign period, all they need to do is copy and paste then connect with their customers.”
Terms and conditions apply. For more information visit: cigna.co.nz/Adviser
- Upcoming changes to our underlying premium rates – what you need to know August 2022
- Latest changes to our advice-based covers – an update from David Haak
- Enhancements to our Advice covers – August 2022
- Celebrating our newly-awarded 5-Star BPM
- Get to know you – David Hadley, Business Performance Manager
- Cigna New Zealand Financial Strength Ratings upgraded by A.M. Best