15 Sep 2020
Cigna New Zealand is pleased to announce a new multi-benefit discount on its comprehensive Assurance Extra product range for customers looking to take out new cover.
From 15 September until early next year, customers may be eligible for a discount of up to 7% when they purchase $200,000 of Life Cover and one or more additional qualifying benefits.
Cigna New Zealand Chief Executive Gail Costa says “The vital role that good financial advice plays in protecting New Zealanders and their families has never been more important as we face uncertain times.”
“We want to support families across New Zealand who’re looking for sustainable, quality insurance solutions. With our cover more affordable than ever, we’re confident they’ll be off to the best possible start with Cigna.”
This offer follows the recent release of a range of enhancements which include competitive new rates for our Life Cover and Trauma Cover, revised non-medical limits and enhanced product benefits, our new online quote tool and plain English wording across our Assurance Extra product range.
The multi-benefit discount is available to customers on new policies issued before 31 January and may increase as additional qualifying benefits are purchased.
For more information and FAQs, please visit cigna.co.nz/multi-benefit-discount
Terms and conditions apply.
- Upcoming changes to our underlying premium rates – what you need to know August 2022
- Latest changes to our advice-based covers – an update from David Haak
- Enhancements to our Advice covers – August 2022
- Celebrating our newly-awarded 5-Star BPM
- Get to know you – David Hadley, Business Performance Manager
- Cigna New Zealand Financial Strength Ratings upgraded by A.M. Best