Cover designed for you
Lump sum payment if you’re diagnosed with cancer so you can deal with your diagnosis however you choose.
Available to New Zealand residents aged between 18-55 years old
Simple, affordable policies
Choose a level of cover up to $80,000
Cover can be taken out for you and your partner - and you'll both get a 10% discount
5 ways we can all say no to cancer
Statistics shown in the video are based on USA data
More information about cancer
Do you have questions about cancer? Take a look at some of the useful links below.
- The Cancer Society provides some useful tips on reducing your risk of cancer. New Zealand’s authority on Cancer: http://wellington.cancernz.org.nz/en/reducing-cancer-risk/
- The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation provides with information, support and contacts: http://www.nzbcf.org.nz/
- The National Screening Unit is full of information on screening for cancer in women, including during pregnancy https://www.nsu.govt.nz/
- Donation to cancer research and other support programmes: http://www.daffodilday.org.nz/
- A fantastic, inspiring community event to remember loved ones, celebrate survivors and raise awareness: http://www.relayforlife.org.nz/