Stuff Life Insurance Ts & Cs
- Subject to the restrictions below, to be a new policyholder the applicant for a new policy must be a New Zealand resident, aged 18 and over, and have a new policy during the promotional period that is subsequently put into force by Cigna.
- To be eligible for the offer, the new policy must remain in force and paid to-date for 90 days.
- Unless otherwise accepted by Cigna in writing (in its sole discretion) the promotional offer is not available:
- To applicants for a New Policy who previously held a Cigna Life Insurance policy during the three-month period prior to the start of the promotional period (namely 1 September 2019 – 30 November 2019);
- To existing Cigna Life Insurance policy holders who cancel an existing policy and re-join Cigna Life Insurance or who amend an existing Cigna Life Insurance policy (for example, by increasing or decreasing their cover) during the Promotional Period.
If Cigna does accept any other person for the promotional offer, these terms and conditions will apply.
- It is a new policyholder’s responsibility to ensure their life insurance application is properly completed over the phone, by requesting a call back via www.cigna.co.nz/stuff or by calling 0800 996 011, to be done and received by Cigna during the promotional period Cigna accepts no liability for applications that are incomplete or defective or accepted outside of the promotional period.
Promotional Offer Conditions
- An offer of $150 policy credit will be available for issue per new policy. The offer is non-transferable, cannot be refunded and not redeemable for cash.
- The policy credit offer is not available in conjunction with any other Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Ltd promotion or offer and may only be applied once per new policyholder during the promotional period.
- This promotion does not provide any person with any right to offset or to claim any deduction of any kind against Cigna, including but not limited to any premiums or insurance claims.
- Cigna accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind to any person in relation to the policy credit offer, including liability for applications for new policies that are not received, are incomplete, or are accepted by Cigna with an effective date outside of the promotional period Decisions about accepting an application for a new policy are solely the responsibility of Cigna.
- Cigna will credit your policy within a reasonable period of time following the new policyholder meeting the eligibility criteria.
- To be eligible for the policy credit the new policy is to remain in force and paid to-date for 90 days.
- Cigna accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind to any person in relation to any loss, damage or injury in connection with this promotion and/or the Stuff Limited offer.
- Cigna complies with the Privacy Act 1993. Cigna’s privacy statement can be viewed at cigna.co.nz/privacy.
- What's the difference between Funeral and Life Insurance Cover?
- Getting Engaged? Get Your Finances Sorted
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
- I’m a stay at home parent — Do I need Life Insurance cover?
- I’m too young for Life Insurance’ and other maybe-myths you should really look into
- No Dependents, No Worries - Life Insurance for Single People