Recipe: Sugar free coconut balls
If you like coconut you’ll like these no cook little pick-me-ups.
- 400g pitted dates - chopped
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil – melted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of cacao
- 1/2 cup almonds
- Soak dates in boiling water until they are soft.
- Put everything together into a kitchen whizz. Stop when it is combined and reaches your desired texture – some people like it more chunky than others.
- Roll into balls. Add more coconut oil if it isn’t combining very well.
- Getting Engaged? Get Your Finances Sorted
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
- I’m a stay at home parent — Do I need Life Insurance cover?
- I’m too young for Life Insurance’ and other maybe-myths you should really look into
- No Dependents, No Worries - Life Insurance for Single People
- Saying “I Do” To Life Insurance - How Much Cover do Married or De Facto Couples Need?