Recipe: Sugar free coconut balls
If you like coconut you’ll like these no cook little pick-me-ups.
- 400g pitted dates - chopped
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil – melted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of cacao
- 1/2 cup almonds
- Soak dates in boiling water until they are soft.
- Put everything together into a kitchen whizz. Stop when it is combined and reaches your desired texture – some people like it more chunky than others.
- Roll into balls. Add more coconut oil if it isn’t combining very well.